Wedding anniversary text message | Happy Marriage Anniversary Wishes

#Wedding anniversary text message

#Happy Wedding Anniversary Text Message.  #Wishes-China Wedding  Anniversary SMS

There are many choices of blessings for a happy Marriage Anniversary, such as funny, rhyming, warm and creative, etc. These blessings can be seen in the following article.

 ᐉ I'm in a bad mood when I hear the sound. It will also sail into a peaceful port like a boat in the wind and waves, with only peace and warmth.

  Love each other forever, and also be happy. May you two be deeper than the sea! I wish you happiness, happiness, joy, eternity, and obsolescence for your newlyweds!

 Know you, know you; know you, like you; like you, fall in love with you; fall in love with you, lose you; leave you, miss you; see you, dream of you.

In the spring of clouds, the flowers bloom; the water of the shadows makes a wave of green willows. Peach blossom wins spring, beauty has become a double! I wish the bride and groom: love each other and happy anniversary!

  I will give you fresh love in spring, cool love in summer, golden love in autumn, and white snow in winter is my pure white. Love!

  If you want to know how I feel about you, please call 1573 (deep love); my promise is 5201314 (I will always love you); if you are satisfied, please press 3399 (long press and long press).

  The meeting between you and me is not accidental, it is destined to be related; it is not a coincidence that you and I fall in love, but it is destined to have love. Rain or shine, the waves are not terrible, the earth has waited for a long time.

  Love is actually very simple. Give him a quilt, give her shoulders before going to bed, wash clothes on weekends, and give her meals in the morning. Husband and wife respect each other, respect each other, and love forever. Happy Wedding Anniversary

  Congratulations! Saying goodbye to singles also means that you have found true love. As your friend, you are really happy for you. I wish you a happy anniversary, sweet and bushy, and happy.

  Love is, when you are hungry, first think about whether she is also hungry, when the weather turns cold, you will think about whether she is cold, when you are drowsy, you first think about whether she is Resting; I wish you happiness!

  In the footsteps of your struggle, the sun's rays appeared, hoping to welcome the future through the clouds. I wish you a happy anniversary, happiness, and a higher life and career!

  Spend a good time romantically, wrap a good life with sweetness, treat sweet love with happiness, and confide to true love vows: dear, love you forever and never separate!

  My dear, they all say that marriage is the tomb of love, but if we don’t get married, then our love will die and there will be nowhere to bury, so you are still wronged and marry me. let's go!

  Brilliant words can only beautify feelings. If I remain silent, it doesn't mean I don't care about you. For your future life, please join me, attend a wedding, enjoy the beautiful road, and enjoy the joy of life.

  Handsome and strong in deterrence, is the white horse king in my heart. I like speech and behavior very much, and I like you from the bottom of my heart. There are many friends in the community, singing and dancing are very lively, and the ability to do things is the first. Love you madly!

 Peony means rich and gorgeous, rose symbolizes happiness and sweetness, and lily contains a hundred years of beauty. The rose season represents the best season. Happy wedding, all for you. Four flowers accompany you, a happy marriage!

  Love is like ice cream. If you eat too fast, you can’t enjoy the sweet taste; if you eat too slowly, it will melt naturally. If you love someone, you must control your weight, hold the other hand, and love each other forever!

  My brain doesn'’t want you to rust, so I have to think about you, my heartbeat is like you will break, so I have to think about you, my love, I don’t want you, you will rot, so Keep thinking of you.

  Bones and money, I choose the latter, because society is too realistic; money and life, I choose life, because life cannot buy; life and you, I chose you, because you lose your life will be meaningless!

  My dear, I miss you again. Without you, my heart is locked, my thoughts are boiling, and loneliness is overflowing! Because there are only two people holding hands, love is a beautiful song!

I miss you, I always feel that the night is too long, and often blink until dawn; love you, always feel that you are too short, and often accompany you to the dark. Whether you are always beautiful or beautiful, I hope to stay with you until the years pass!

  Love is a luxury in life. I am a thrifty person and never advocate waste. I will not waste my heart, my emotions, so I no longer believe in love, I am still very happy!

  Love is like a cup of boiled water. Sugar is sweet, salt is salty, vinegar is sour, coffee is bitter, and pepper is spicy. What is your love? Come and prepare a drink!

 Love, how many people have suffered, how many memories have been shattered; love, how many people have cold hearts, how many thoughts have fallen, even if moths are still fighting for fire, they are still difficult to cut off and lasting! Let me live for you all my life.

  Love is simple, but it is also complicated. Only after pursuing can you find the one you love. Don't be afraid to refuse, the feelings will slowly develop, pursue boldly, and communicate with your heart, I hope you can find the one you love!

  This natural pair is a complete interpretation of the beauty of the new couple; a group of places, accompanied by the festive overflow of the whole cave; one heart, two years of unhappy life; happy wedding anniversary, always one heart, old-fashioned!

  I have a bull temper. Once I fall in love, I have the heart of a dog and always take care of you silently; I have the fighting spirit of a tiger, and I want to give you happiness. I want to work with you, I will never give up!

  Hope that love will overflow in your sweet life and make every day as brilliant as today! Dear friends, on your wedding anniversary, I sincerely wish you a happy marriage!

  Dark clouds are dense, the wind is quiet, and the thought rain is brewing; the sun shines slowly in, and the trees are dense, making you haze; Acacia is silent, evaporating into the air, and the surrounding light. When did you walk into mine in my heart?

Love is the edge, just like sleeping on a pillow. A long drought meets a rainy day; love is missing, sometimes thinking about insomnia, sometimes dreaming of sweetness; love is caring, like falling asleep with double eyelid love, quiet Quietly closed his eyes.

  Love has nothing to do with poverty and wealth. Love has nothing to do with the area. Love has nothing to do with reality. Love is a matter of two people. An important factor in maintaining love is sincerity. Please treat your love sincerely. May you love forever. long time.

  Give love a pair of wings. Obsession is the power of the wind; occasionally there will be thick fog and damp wings to fly; to find your own sky, flying against the wind is unstoppable. Before I meet true love, I am willing to surrender.

  Sweetness is the pistachio in the journey of life, caring for the little love songs in the long years, and memories are the flowers in time. Thought is the joy in soft memories; love is walking by together. love you forever!

  Since I met, I have always liked you, your temperament is intoxicating, your beautiful appearance is not forgotten, singing is the most beautiful, and dancing is even more beautiful. Girl, you know that I love you, let you shine in the sun!

35. I have you in my heart. The painful days are very sweet. With you in the dream, painful sorrow will not cry; you have love, and your heart is full of hope. I have you in my life, the ups and downs will not leave. Accompany every day!

  You can enjoy the hot summer sun without waiting for the fragrance of spring, and you can enjoy the golden autumn without waiting for the joy of summer; because you and I have a short party, but hope to stay up late. I miss you every sleepless night!

  There is a reason, we meet; we know each other deliberately; fortunately, we love each other. Acquaintance is fate, acquaintance is fate, love is fate, you and I cherish it, love is sweeter than honey. May we hold hands happily and spend a wonderful month.

  Do you love me more than the sea? Do you love me more than yourself? Do you love me more than ever? Do you love me more than the sky? If so, we must cherish it!

  After holding hands, I know that I have your preciousness, so that I can develop my love to perfection. Together with you, I will understand the value of love, sincere power can defeat the river bank; heart, everything I provide, maybe you can understand!

  I hope you can accompany you one day and walk through every corner together. When you are not around, I still think so. A moment of silence, thought is the charm that grows with you. I love you!

  Love is like tofu, worry, you can’t eat hot tofu; don’t worry, tofu is eaten by people. Drag slowly, the tofu is cold. Grow it slowly, maybe it will become bean curd; so love is a kind of assurance and a kind of destiny!

  the couple became very natural, Jin Yu was willing to form an alliance. Husband and wife are affectionate, and youth and sky are not tolerated. Red plums are proud of snow and add more loyalty to life. Carved beams and jade screens, the beautiful scenery is dawn. I hope: I love my life.

  Love you, because you no longer tolerate beauty and no longer use your own hands to take care of your family. I love you because you are still cute and warm the world with filial piety. Love you because you are still a hero and spread love in loveless language.

  I accidentally bumped into you, I arranged it; I don't know you, I didn't mean it. I am in love with you, this is my heart; I treat you wholeheartedly, I am very happy; you are what I want most in my life!

  The ruthless years have feelings and have no thoughts about you. Although you can't see it every day, you can read it in minutes and seconds. Send a message to talk to you and pick up this Lisi bridge, you won't meet every day. I have to say I miss you, I miss you every day.

  ​​Success belongs to the pursuit of people, love belongs to sincere people, happiness belongs to optimistic people, happiness belongs to cherished people, wealth belongs to wise people, giving up is stupid, maybe you are a person and become everyone who has everything.

  You came gently, like the sun was shining on the windowsill, and the rain moistened the heart. You are blowing the lake like a breeze, walking quietly, with a rainbow across the horizon. When you come, like the wind, when you go, you will leave a missing picture, and cherish every day to be with you!

  People did not expect that the text message sent blessings. Before, I laughed a lot, now I will be a wife. The flowers in the cave are smiling, and friends and family are nearby. My blessing is essential. I wish you a happy life, outdated!

  No car, no room, you can rent a bungalow, ride a donkey to work, no money, no food, you can drink rough tea, strong food, no flowers, no carpet, you can wear light makeup and dress up. Grassroots love soup, let's try it together!

  The beautiful girls turned around, the handsome guys piled up in the waves, the river has not overturned the boat, the world has your love, sweeping the chaotic car exhaust, and the price soaring, you will spend a thousand miles together, sharing your youth and fall in love.

  Love is the moment I fell in love with you, the time I decided to leave you. When you need me, please be by your side. As long as you are happy, I will be happy. Willing to do many things for you. I just want to be with you forever.

  Cowherd and Weaver Girl Bridge, Dongyong Qixian is a pair, red lotus and sage, mulberry branches become and, this morning is so drunk, the next year, add Zi to return, Xiang Jing meets eyebrows as a guest, and the love between husband and wife will be forever follow. Happy wedding anniversary!

  We have been doing this for more than two years and have not asked you anything. Now, it is easy to ask you to see if you can satisfy me. You can click it, can you write your name in my account book?

  The sky falls in love with the earth. When you miss, you will shed tears; when you fall in love with that big tree, when you miss, you will go crazy. what are you waiting for? True love has passed by accidentally, never grasping good love once.

  Voice transmission of salute sound. The flowers are colorful and colorful, and the guests are noisy everywhere

  The ice can is cold and cold, and I am not merciful; since I left my wife’s tenderness, the good times will never look back. Think about the time when your husband sings. Happiness and happiness flow every day; thousands of mistakes are my fault, you adults don’t care!

  Although winter is approaching people's hearts, today's years have come true. Looking forward to two hands, I will eventually become a beautiful woman. Friends and family are nearby, and blessings are also nearby. Add a little fat in the coming year, plus a family of three. Happy wedding anniversary!

  Firecrackers came to the people, the flowers were very beautiful, the bridegroom's official was on the forehead, the in-laws were very happy, the red couplet was red, and the red expelled people. I envy and hate me. I sincerely hope you: old white head.

  In the years before the millennium, today has made you two people. These three gems are carefully engraved with your name, indicating that this experience has experienced the sorrow of the sea. Time flies, the sun and the moon change, I hope you can help each other, the days are sweeter than honey.

The smile on the cheek is all my contribution. The tenderness between the eyebrows is my heartfelt expectation. On the road of life, we are with each other. Sixty years have passed, and we are still dependent on each other. This is a long-running love. Honey, I love you.

  I want to be a small gear of happiness and a screw of health. As long as it can increase your happiness, that is my greatest happiness. Even if it gets smaller, it doesn'’t matter. This is also the most meaningful thing, just because I love you!

  The two fragrant flowers are very beautiful, and the couple are very happy. The firecrackers are really lively, and joy is good for the door. Don't relax with each other, love life forever. In the coming year, you will be happy. I wish you a happy anniversary.

  The red lanterns are hung high, and the beautiful newcomers go home. Friends are surrounded by joy, and joyous flowers are in full bloom. Drums and firecrackers were on the scene, only scattering light for newcomers. There are thousands of miles away, talented, and immortals meet. Wish: a hundred years of good luck, happy together!

  Although the beauty of the silk flower is short-lived, people have remembered it for a long time. Our encounters were unremarkable, but they made me dream. Love and thought are entangled, let me sleepless night, send text messages to love, waiting for your final judgment.

Love announcement: But if you are in love, no matter how deep or shallow the love is, whether it is right or wrong, no matter how difficult or easy it is, please remember one sentence, love your mother. On the other hand, obey her, sniff her, tolerate her, and always remember her "filial piety"!

  Hi Pies is in trouble, the good news is over. I have just got married and the guests are here. The salute rose to the sky, and the song continued. The bride is beautiful, and the groom is Taotao. The knot is always white-headed, and only wants to be with the monarch in this life. Happy anniversary, sweet!

  This day is worth celebrating and commemorating. I extend my sincerest blessings, dear friends, you are finally married. From now on, a man with a family is the happiest day. At the beginning of the day, you will have a warm nest, your wife, kind and beautiful, I wish you

  A tree and a small bouquet of fragrance, a pool of spring water revealing new faces. A couple of newcomers and a pair of parents are happy in the hall. A cup of love, a lifetime. From now on, I love the river, and I have been dancing with it ever since. I wish you a happy anniversary and love me forever.

  Love is an adventurous plaster that can treat the entanglement of the heart. Love is a red light race. This is a joke with time. Love is the top of high-rise buildings. Some people know how to fly. Deep feelings and impulses need to say the exclamation mark of love. This is a full stop.

  Finding the half you like is a kind of happiness. You can live your favorite half in the long and trivial future life, which is a wonderful and tacit understanding. Hope you keep the door of happiness and let happiness last long!

  The joyful invitations and celebrations reflect the sweetness of love; the laughter of firecrackers laughs again, and the newcomer is beautiful and beautiful. Sorrow and hands write down the romantic feelings of life together; my heart wishes you sweet delivery, and shouts the slogan of happiness: I hope you love each other and live forever!

 ᐉ  Love is not a beauty contest. The more you grow up, the better. Love is not a horse race. The faster you run, the better. Love does not play the piano. The more you talk, the better. Love is not a fairy tale, the better the better. Ordinary, simple and sincere. Love can be happy for a long time!

  A red cloud is reflected on the window, a pair of new halls under the station, noodles and peach blossoms, Linfeng Yushu’s heart is very happy, knowing each other, worshiping the world, full of spring breeze, the guests are sympathetic, and the two are willing. Into the account. I wish you a happy anniversary and full of love.

  A brief message and sincere blessings, friends deepen their emotions. Excited mood, shaking hands, diamonds always shine. The wisdom of the groom, the beautiful bride, and Miss Lang Cai look good. Today is your wedding day, I wish you happiness forever!

  You have gone through many experiences of acquaintance and love. Roughly speaking, you support each other. When you are sad, share with each other. When you are happy, you share with each other. You do not love for the sake of love, but for each other. Love. Your love will always be doomed, I wish you happiness forever.

  Asian wines live in harmony with cups, and husbands and wives fall in love. After repairing the same boat for ten years and sleeping in a hundred years, I discovered that you are in a vast crowd of people. The inevitability of countless accidental accumulations has been meticulously engraved on three stones. It is a millennium period. I really care about this advantage!

  To love you is willing to do things for you, to love you is to miss you all the time, to love you to leave you with everything possible, to love you is to cherish your love for you, to love you is to suddenly hold you in your arms and love you, because There is only one in the world!

  Love is like a wheel, you will spin it quickly and steadily as you want; love is like milk, only regular drinking can absorb nutrients; love is like a boy’s mind, don’t guess, otherwise you will only make yourself confused. Cherish the people in front of you, forget those who are single, and wish you happiness.

  Plum fell in love with bamboo, called childhood sweetheart, peach fell in love with plum, called peach and plum, glue fell in love with paint like glue, lips fell in love with teeth spider called lips, teeth fell in love with gecko Couple. Send a text message to bless you: Everyone is in love with you, and you are called the "public lover".

  The union of two people depends on love. The lives of two people depend on responsibility. These two people rely on trust. If you make love in these three aspects, you can be regarded as a true lover. You can spend the rest of your life. The glamorous side is only on the surface, not the only side that determines the fate of two people after they get married.

Post a Comment

0 Comments