Wedding Anniversary SMS I Marriage anniversary message | Traditional wedding anniversary message in China

Wedding Anniversary short message

Traditional Marriage anniversary message in China.

Wish your friend, brother or office colleague via massage on their wedding anniversary

Love is a heart- inspiration gathered in thousands of languages . It is a kind of investment regardless of profit. Love is also a beautiful note that can only be produced by finding the right people. Only when I met you did I understand that love is so magical! May our love bloom forever !

There need to be eight words between lovers, that is: trust, understanding, tolerance and tacit understanding. Now I use these eight words to bless our love. May we be happy forever and love forever.

Husband, husband, always work as a man. How many glasses of fine wine you have in your hands, you have to go home and relax! Entertainment is at random, my wife misses you every minute!

Singing love songs to you is my strong point. It is my specialty to make you happy. It is my responsibility to be with you. It is my wish to put you in my heart. I love you like this without discussing it!

I like that life has only simple hope, only a kind of stability and slow growth, like the colors washed by the years, like the songs that I sing with my heart, and I prefer to be a lifelong companion with this person who reads text messages .

It doesn't need too much, as long as you put aside everything and say I love you. I have been waiting for too long and I feel so tired. But... I am waiting for you.

I sang "You are the future" with the "King of Karaoke" singing, "Why do I love you so much"? It turned out to be "I don't love you enough", please let me continue to " love you".

Loving you is a kind of warm sadness, a romantic feeling, a gentle gesture, and even more a love that I want to say but have to say! My dear, happy wedding anniversary!

  There are you along the way, joy and sorrow with me, this sincere love, I will cherish forever.

It is never the distant mountains that make people tired, but a grain of sand in the shoes. What makes me happy is never to get the world, but to get your love. So... give me the passbook, my dear .

There are too many things waiting for us to do, there are too many things to say to you, I want to build a warm nest for you, and get through the ups and downs together, without regrets in this life...

My dear, I miss you so much today because today is our wedding anniversary, and I hope to spend 10,000 wedding anniversary with you, because I really love you so much.

  It is the most rare thing in life to have a dear lover. Whether it is now or in the distant future, we will protect each other's love today. Surrounded by flowers, it seems to be every morning and evening that you and I spend together. Isn't that white rose just your pure and refined face? Surrounding you is my deep love, and I will be as always in the days to come!

  An arrow of Cupid connects the heart; a thread of the old age makes the hands hold each other. May the vicissitudes of the arrow remain unchanged, the lines of the sea will continue to decay, and the two of us will be with each other for life.

  Fill a car with happiness, let peace clear the way, abandon all worries, let happiness surround you, store all the warmth, drive away the cold, release the true feelings of life, and let happiness always smile at you!

  Husband, husband, I love you, just like an old farmer who grows rice, and takes care of you. When you slowly become rice, I love you and want you to eat you, so I will start growing rice.

  No reason, just miss you, no reason, just love you, no excuses, just love you, no appointment, just dream of you, no choice, just want to see you, there is no way, I have to send a message to tell you!

Life changes because of you, life changes because of you, and emotions change because of you. The only thing that remains unchanged is that I love you.

  Blessings plus blessings are stacked with countless blessings. Blessings minus blessings are the starting point of blessings. Blessings multiplying blessings are infinitely beautiful blessings. Blessings except blessings are only beautiful and heavy blessings. Nothing is more precious than blessings!

Because of you, my world will be so perfect. Loving you is my only reason! Kiss you! Sleep with your name on the pillow every night!


  My dear, today is the wedding anniversary. A specially prepared love meal: first drink a happy aperitif, taste the coolness and tenderness, warm the true feelings, stir-fry the passionate love, braise and leave your emotions; and sour Sweet words, the last is the intoxicating sweet soup!

  When we met, we had love. We fell in love, so we got married. We got married and we had a family . Wife, happy wedding anniversary, let us join hands in creating a better life!

  I think I really don't love you enough! The moment you left , I started to miss you, because you made me ripples of love! When everyone is indifferent to you with disdain, don't forget, I care about you !

There need to be eight words between lovers, that is, trust, understanding, tolerance and tacit understanding. Now I use these eight words to bless our love. May we be happy forever and love forever.

I can't give you the whole world, but I can give you everything I have. Although he is so small in this world, he can contain all your love and sorrow.

  Hold your hand for life, never give up and share your head. Rushing through wind and rain, sharing bitterness and happiness, even if both temples are gray, you can watch the setting sun with your fingers clasped together. Love you forever.

Life has given me a problem. How can I celebrate you who are so lovely to me? Life has also presented you with a problem. How can you solve it for me who is so loyal to you?

  Romantic fate is an arrangement of heaven, and the myth of love is an eternal future. Many miracles can only exist if you believe . You are the legend in my heart, love you without doubt.

  True love is eternal, and love is the only; with my love, crowns the wrist; companionship for life, companionship for the rest of the life. is the only one I love in this life.

To be able to hold your hand on the last day of this one, I close my eyes, this is the best and best rest I know.

The road is taken step by step. Love is exchanged bit by bit. Life is also such a real life, one by one! I cherish my life and cherish you even more!

Husband, today is our wedding anniversary, remember to send me gifts, you already owe me several gifts.

  I don't want you when I see you, but I can't see you when I miss you! Please believe me and love you.

  After the end of the month before the end of the flower, the life of firewood, rice, oil and salt began. Love has made us enter the fortress of love. No matter what they say, we still have a happy life. Wife, happy wedding anniversary!

  One day you are tired of sailing. If you feel that I am still a harbor you can trust, if there are no ships in my harbor at that time, I will not hesitate to welcome you to shore for shelter.

  Waiting for a lifetime is not a simple and pale mountain alliance and each other, but countless ordinary days to help each other in the same boat!

  Warm greetings, I hope you can think of me from time to time, and I hope you can know that I will bless you deeply no matter the ends of the world.

  Strong friendship and blessings, long thoughts and greetings, on this beautiful day, I wish my wishes will be brought to you along with the card.

  ​​​​You are the brightest note in my life, and my life is wonderful because of you! May the beautiful music compose every morning and evening in our future.

This year is the Year of the Ox, and our wedding anniversary is here again. I hope we will have a better life in the future, but don't lose your temper!

  You are the most beautiful flower in my heart, regardless of the wind and rain will never wither; I am the brightest cloud on your eyebrows, regardless of the ice and snow will never melt. Holding hands in this life is not enough, the appointment will remain the same in the next life.

  I don't want you when I see you, but I can't see you when I miss you! Please believe me and love you. It is very happy to be loved, but I wish you a happy life!

  Waiting for you wholeheartedly, I am very happy to have you, I love you 100%, it is difficult to see you thousands of miles away, I will send you a hundred thousand rush, and find you among millions. Don't lose you. I really miss you!

  Love at first sight is the fate of you and me, but the distance is an obstacle to you and me. Can you play a moving fairy tale between you and me? I look forward to a beautiful ending.

  My days are bright because of you, my heart is vast because of you, my feelings are fulfilled because of you, my life is happy because of you, everything about me feels warm because of your existence!

  Even if I am too poor without a grain of rice, there is at least you in my world; even if I am rich with money as paper, my universe is still indispensable for you; even if my mobile phone only has a dime , the last text message must be sent to you! Happy every day!

  My dear, today is our wedding anniversary. Thinking of you and I feel extremely happy, and the ups and downs that have gone through together are vividly visible. Your gentleness touches me, and I will love you more in the days to come . Caring for you, I will always love you!

 

Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Messages / Happy Marriage Anniversary Wishes

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments