Good Night Messages, Wishes and Quotes – Good night Wishes SMS

 

Good Night

Make the night even more enjoyable. Romantic texting for him and her.

Thanks to telephones, we have the possibility of continuous contact, not only by voice, but also by sending SMS. The fashion for sending bedtime messages began many years ago, but it continues to this day and is especially popular among young people and lovers. See the most beautiful bedtime messages for a boy from the heart, for him and for her.



The 21st century gives us many opportunities to contact another person. There is of course the Internet and all social messaging services, there are also mobile phones, thanks to which we can not only hear a loved one, but also see them at any time. For this reason, it would seem that sending SMS is a thing of the past. Nothing could be more wrong! Sending bedtime text messages is a fashion that started many years ago and is still going strong.



Most often, of course, it is cultivated by subsequent generations of young people and lovers who want to express their feelings in a romantic way. It is definitely easier to send a short text message than, for example, love poems. So see the most beautiful and funniest goodnight SMS for him and her.

Good night message/ SMS for him and her

Wishes sms#Good Night #wishes message #Good night SMS #SMS

1. But this time is running out quickly. It was only dawn, and the night is waiting. So before you cuddle up to the pillow, smile at me a little bit today.


2. On this starry night, on this sleepless night, I dream of you to have you with me. Look into your eyes, caress your body. Kiss your lips for it to last forever.


3. The evening has come, the night is ahead - but what if we are alone? Nothing remains - hug your head to the pillow and love your half.


4. How many stars in the sky, so many steps to you. How many drops of rain, so many kilometers. But although they told us to live from a distance, they still couldn't separate us. So let my goodnight light up your every night.


5. Life is so difficult, so you have to write about hope. About one that can transform even the darkest into light. She does not need words, but only a spark of faith that even your difficult fate will change and improve. I wish you a good night of hope with all my heart.


6. When I sleep - I dream about you. When I'm awake - I do it too, and on this beautiful night, I send you a stack of kisses.

SMS
     get more new Love and Romance Good Night wishes message Visit:  GOOD NIGHT SMS

 

7. The star from the sky shouts loudly, wishes you good night.


8. When the moon comes, when the star blinks, sleep as sweet as an angel, because the night is not long. Good night.


9. When you fall asleep my little flower, put your hand on the heart. Keep the other one under your head - I will dream you, I give you my word. I will watch you until morning. Sleep the starlet my love.


10. The moon is already shining in the sky, this text message is for you. So that you sleep well, that there are few worries. I'm going to sleep too, so I want to give you a kiss.


11. It's already dark outside the windows. The house elves sleep with the dwarfs. Pull the blanket over your body. Sleep well - good night.


12. Sometimes I dream at night to look you in the eye. The night is late for dreams, so send my regards.


13. A big kiss to bedtime, your bug will send you for the night.


14. Straight to you, a good night wish flies from me like a slingshot stone. Maybe I'll visit you in some dream, just don't defend yourself against it, don't say - no.

message SMS

           get more new Love and Romance Good Night wishes message Visit:  GOOD NIGHT SMS

 

15. The moon has long been shining in the sky and is looking down on you. I want to tuck you to sleep, just squint your eyes. And I say goodnight to you and send you a smiley for the night.


16. When the wind blows in my eyes, when the sun warms up strongly, when leaves fall from the trees, when a flock of gulls is flying ... I sleep soundly during this time and only dream of you.


17. A star in the sky and a full moon, make a wish, it will come true. Sleep well, with a smile on your face. Let you dream about what you dream about.


18. Angel my dear, sweet little angel, jump quickly under the blanket warm. Before the moon disappears and the sun shines, I quietly hope that you will dream.


19. I asked an angel to watch over you at night. And he tells me that the angel does not have to guard the angel.


20. I need a cuddly toy that will count lambs with me. They will hug you tightly, they will cuddle you to sleep. She will whisper in her ear, she will be like a soft pillow and when the evening comes she will say ... good night, darling.


21. This text message contains wishes for good night and the sorrows of oblivion. Dream about a loved one you have been thinking about from the very morning.

message
      get more new Love and Romance Good Night wishes message Visit:  GOOD NIGHT SMS


22. Good night! Good night! Good night! One hundred kisses for the night. That they will lull you to sleep and wake you up in the morning.


23. The moon is already shining high in the sky, baby I miss you so much. I can't sleep because I still have your face in front of my eyes.


24. When you sleep sweetly, I sneak into your dreams quietly. I will stroke here, I will hug there so that you will only dream of me tenderly.


25. The …………. told me you were going to sleep. Well ... as a gift can I give you? I would like to express by a thousand words ... I will only say: I love you, sweet dreams.


26. A tiny star shines in the sky, paints the eyes against a dark background. My little heart longs for you and softly whispers that it loves you. Good night


27. The time is approaching when sleep is overtaking us, when we cannot be hugged now separated. We will meet and love each other in our minds.



28. I wish your kitty good dreams. I can't sleep because I think about you. The stars will show me the way that I will take tomorrow. And you dream and sleep, because tomorrow I will be with you and I will kiss you as much as I can. Sleep will be nice, so that you will dream of romantic moments.

sms-message
  get more new Love and Romance Good Night wishes message Visit:  GOOD NIGHT SMS

 

29. The moon has a smile on its face, I hug my pillow. You, too, close your eyes and we will sleep together. Good night !


30. I send you three kisses for bedtime: one passionate, one very memorable. The second one is hot, very longing. The third is sweet and cuddly, better than the taste of expensive vodka.


31. When you cuddle up to the pillow, think about me a little bit! In the dark at night I tiptoe into your bed! I will wake you with a kiss and I will stay there for longer! Good night


get more new Love and Romance Good Night wishes message Visit:  GOOD NIGHT SMS

Post a Comment

0 Comments