Rose for Mother /Moral love story

Rose-for-mother-kids-moral-love-story

Rose for Mother

One day a man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers. He wanted them to be sent to his mother, who lived 200 (two hundred) miles away. As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl, sitting on the curb sobbing. He asked her what was wrong and she replied, “I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother, but I only have 75 (seventy-five cents) cents and the rose costs 2 (two ) dollars.”
The man smiled and said, “Come with me into the flower shop, I will buy you a rose.” He bought the little girl her rose and then arranged for flowers to be wired to his mother. As they left the store he asked the girl if she needed a ride. “Yes, please. You can take me to my mother,” she replied. She then directed him to a nearby cemetery and placed the rose on her mother’s grave.
The man then returned to the flower shop, canceled the flower order to his mother and instead bought a bouquet of flowers and drove the 200 (two hundred) miles to deliver the flowers to his mother in person.
Learn from the story: Life is Short. Spend much time as you can loving and caring people who love you. Enjoy each moment with them before it’s too late. There is nothing important than family.


some story text copy from : sermon writer and image source :you tube

Post a Comment

0 Comments